Sign up today for one of our new memberships! The price varies according to how many classes a month you want to take—4, 8, or 12.
Memberships – 3-month Auto Renew
Up to 4 classes a month – $54 ($13.50 per class)
Up to 8 classes a month – $104 ($13 per class)
Up to 12 classes a month – $144 ($12 per class)
• MOTIVATION: Enhance your wellbeing by making a commitment to attending more classes. Practicing yoga on a regular basis improves flexibility, strength, and balance, fosters good health, and focuses and calms the mind.
• VALUE: Cost per class decreases the more classes you purchase.
• NO HASSLE: Auto-pay means no more worries about how many classes you have left on your package.
• GOOD KARMA: Memberships keep our studio on an even keel, and allow us to pay our outstanding teachers a respectful fee for their expertise and dedication.
• COOL PERKS:
—$5 off all 2-hour classes, early and day of registration
—10% off non-sale retail items every day
—5% off all weekend workshops
How It Works
• Memberships require an initial 3-month commitment. After that, your membership will auto-renew monthly, unless you want to upgrade or discontinue it.
• Simple to sign up, in studio or online.
• Monthly charge to your credit card.
• If you need to end your membership, you’ll need fill out a written form 30 days prior to your contract end date.
If a monthly membership is not a good fit for you, you can purchase a 10- or 20-class package for one year, or simply pay for a drop-in each class.
10 classes in 1 year – $150 ($15.00 per class)
20 classes in 1 year – $270 ($13.50 per class)
Memberships can’t be shared, so for students who like to share, the 10- or 20-class packages are a good option.
Introductory Offer: 6 classes for $60 is available for students NEW to One Center. Students have 6 weeks to complete the 6 classes from the start date.
Student Discount: We are now offering special rates for students: when you show your valid student ID, you are eligible to take any class on a sliding scale of $8-12.
2-Hr Classes: $35 for 2-hour class with prepaid registration, $40 day of class.
3-Hr Classes: $50 for 3-hour class with prepaid registration, $55 day of class.
In the spirit of yoga, no one will be denied classes for financial reasons. Contact Diane for work-study opportunities at email@example.com
One Center Yoga has a weekly donation class: Tuesdays 3:45pm.
Class Packages – Class Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and we cannot extend the expiration date. However, with the 10- and 20-class packages, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member with you to class to help you complete your package before it expires. Please contact the studio if you have an ongoing medical condition that does not allow you to use the package, or the 6- or 8-week series you have purchased.
2- & 3-Hour Classes – If you have registered and paid for a 2-hour or 3-hour class but cannot attend, please call us as soon as possible prior to the class. If no one answers the phone, please leave a message on our voicemail. All fees paid will be applied to your OCY account towards another 2-/3-hour class to use within six months. If you don’t let us know in advance that you cannot attend, you will not receive a credit.
Limited Enrollment Classes – No refunds given.
Workshops – Refunds are given up to 8 days prior to the event, minus a 20% administration fee. We issue these refunds by check, which may take up to two weeks. If you don’t show up for the workshop, and have not let us know 8 days in advance, you will not receive a refund.
Retail Items – Sale items are non-refundable. On all other returns, you will receive a One Center Yoga credit if the return is made within 14 days. The item(s) being returned must be free of damage and or wear.